Saturday, January 28, 2023

27th SP walay pagsupak sa giduso nga House Bill no. 5999 ni Cong. Zubiri

Nagpadayag nga walay pagsupak ang mga miyembro sa 27th Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) sa House Bill No. 5999 nga giduso ni 3rd District Congressman Jose Ma. R. Zubiri, Jr., pinaagi sa Resolution No. 2023-986 (27th SP) nga giulohan ni Board Member Nemesio B. Beltran, Jr., pinetsahan Enero 10, 2023, atol sa ika-23 nga regular session sa 27th SP

Mahinumduman nga una nang nagpalabang ang 27th SP sa Resolution No. 2022-476 nga nagsugyot ngadto sa House of Representatives ug Senate of the Philippines nga dugangan ug usa ka distrito ang probinsya, nga pagalangkuban sa mga LGUs gikan sa ika-tulong distrito.

Sa re-districting version ni Cong. Zubiri, nagpabilin ang mga LGUs nga maglangkob sa 1st District, aduna lamang kausaban sa komposisyon sa mga LGUs alang sa ika-duha hangtud sa ika-lima nga distrito, apan gisuguro nga makab-ot ang constitutional requirement nga 250,000 population matag distrito, subay sa data sa PSA as of May 1, 2020.

1st District – Baungon – 37,111; Libona- 48,965; Malitbog- 26,741; Manolo Fortich- 113,200; Sumilao- 29,531; Talakag- 77,027. Total population: 332,575.

2nd District – Impasugong- 53,863; Lantapan-65,974; City of Malaybalay- 190,712. Total population: 310,549.

3rd District – Kalilangan- 43,711; Maramag- 108,293; Pangantucan- 56,580; Quezon- 109,624. Total population: 318,208.

4th District – Cabanglasan- 36,286; City of Valencia- 216,546; San Fernando- 63,045. Total population: 315,877.

5th District – Damulog- 39,322; Dangcagan- 26,076; Don Carlos- 69,273; Kadingilan- 33,735; Kibawe- 41,897; Kitaotao- 53,796. Total population: 264,099

Gilantaw sa 27th SP nga ang maong sugyot, magresulta sa mas paspas nga kalambuan sa matag distrito alang sa kaayuhan sa katawhan. Samtang, ang kopya sa maong resolusyon ipasa ngadto sa tanang district representatives sa Bukidnon, Senate President Juan Miguel F. Zubiri, House Speaker Ferdinand Martin G. Romualdez, Governor Rogelio Neil P. Roque, tanang mga mayores ug sanggunian sa probinsya, alang sa ilang kasayuran ug basihan. (PR)

DA-10 continues rollout of financial aid to Bukidnon rice farmers

Kibawe, Bukidnon – A total of 3,472 rice farmers in the towns of Kibawe, Dangcagan, Kadingilan, Don Carlos, and Pangantucan in Bukidnon received P5,000 in cash aid on January 11-13, as the Department of Agriculture – Region 10 (DA-10) continue rolling out the Rice Farmers Financial Assistance (RFFA) in said localities, for the 2022-2023 dry cropping season

The RFFA is given to smallholder rice farmers tilling rice areas not exceeding two hectares and registered to the Registry System for Basic Sectors in Agriculture (RSBSA), the DA’s official registry of farmers, fisherfolk, and farm laborers.

According to DA-10 OIC- Regional Executive Director Carlene C. Collado, the agency is fast-tracking the RFFA distribution to the rice farmers in Northern Mindanao in the aftermath of shear line to agricultural areas in the region late last year, and the continuing weather disturbance early in 2023.

“We intend to roll out the RFFA in the fastest way we can. We assure our RFFA beneficiaries they will receive their aid as soon as we have ironed out our coordination with the LGUs,” Collado said.

For the 2022-2023 Dry Cropping Season, the DA-10 has allocated Php237-M funds for the RFFA to benefit 46,161 eligible rice farmers across the region.

The RFFA is funded under the Rice Competitiveness Enhance Fund (RCEF) by virtue of the Rice Tariffication Law (RTL) and is intended to compensate for the increasing farm inputs prices and fluctuating palay buying prices.

With the RFFA, it is hoped that the rice farmers will be able to sustain their farm production and augment their earnings. (DA RFO-10)

Top 1 Kadingilan, Top 7 Don Carlos most wanted person nakorner

Nakorner sa hiniusang pwersa sa kapolisan ang top 1 most wanted person sa Kadingilan ug top 7 most wanted person sa Don Carlos, Bukidnon sa managlahing higayon.

Ang report sa Bukidnon Police Provincial Office (BPPO) nagbutyag nga ang duha nailang si Jovy Lucaberte Abalde ug Esperijun Seco.

Si Abalde, 42, minyo, laborer ug residente sa P-4 Brgy. New Visayas, Don Carlos, Bukidnon. Siya naila nga top 1 most wanted person sa Kadingilan. Siya akusado sa upat ka ihap sa kasong Rape.

Siya nasikop sa P-1 Brgy Poblacion, Kadingilan, Bukidnon niadtong Enero 14, 2023.

Samtang, si Seco, ang nailang top 7 most wanted person sa Don Carlos. Siya 37, minyo, ug residente sa Balangay 1A Poblacion, Quezon, Bukidnon. Siya akusado sa kasong Acts of Lasciviousness ug Rape.

Gisikop siya niadtong Enero 15, 2023 sa ala 1:30 sa hapon.

Si Abalde gidala sa Kadingilan Municipal Police Station samtang si Seco gidala sa Kitaotao MPS para sa hustong disposasyon. (Omar Rashid Z. Abdullah)

 

LGU cancels some Santo Niño fiesta events in Don Carlos town

MALAYBALAY CITY (BukidnonNews.Net/16 January 2022) – The Local Government Unit (LGU) of Don Carlos, Bukidnon canceled some events concerning the annual Santo Niño Sinulog 2022 fiesta celebration today, January 16, 2022.

Mayor Ma. Victoria L. Ontanillas-Pizarro in an advisory posted on January 14, 2022, in the LGU Don Carlos Facebook account said the events on the day of the fiesta on January 16 violate the Resolution No. 157-A of the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases, which placed Bukidnon under COVID-19 Alert Level 3, along with 53 other areas in the country, 14 of which are in Mindanao.

The advisory cited as canceled events the Motor Show or Car Show, Pet Show, Battle of Champions singing contest, Boxing, Live band and Pyro Musical, and the free mobile health clinic.

Santo Niño fiesta is the religious celebration held every third Sunday of January in honor of the Santo Niño or the Holy Child Jesus.

On January 15, the LGU Don Carlos FB account had a post showing the 1st Ma. Victoria Ontanillas- Pizarro Motocross Competition in Brgy. Sinangguyan was pursued.

The post elicited mixed reactions with parishioners welcoming the festive events.

“Wow kabibo kaayo. Happy fiesta Don Carlos,” said a comment from FB user “G.H.” along with other comments lauding the venue, the drone technology used, among others.

But there were those also who called out the safety of holding the event.

“Possible Covid spreader event, hoping it won’t be, happy fiesta!” said “JST”.

The Alert Level 3 effectivity was on January 16-31, 2022.

In the same FB post, the LGU Don Carlos also showed the holding of a motorcade Saturday morning around the población area. Motorists displayed statues and images of Sto. Niño in their vehicles, which converged in the Sto. Niño Parish Church.

According to the IATF the prohibited activities on Alert Level 3 are all contact sports; gatherings not from the same household; fairs, and kid amusement places/ industries; karaoke bars, concert halls, clubs, and other indoor entertainment; face to face classes in basic education. 30% indoor and 50% outdoor for fully vaccinated individuals; venues for meetings and social events; amusement parks and recreational venues; tourist attraction Sites; restaurants, food preparation services; gyms and personal care services.
Based on information from an advisory of the town’s Incident Management Team, as of January 14, 2022, there were three new COVID-19 cases in the town with a total of five active cases. Three of the five active cases were reported to have come from Brgy. Sinangguyan. There is now a total of 760 total confirmed cases in the town, 697 of which recovered and 57 died.

Coal seller gipatay sa Don Carlos

Isa ka coal seller ang gipatay sa wala mailang suspek samtang nanihapon sa lamesa gawas sa iyang panimalay sa Purok 1A, Brgy. Poblacion Norte, Don Carlos, Bukidnon.

Ang biktima nailang si Jovane Ruben y Bagacay, 38, adunay kapuyo, coal seller ug residente sa dapit.

Si Police Major Harvey A. Sanchez, ang acting chief of police sa Don Carlos sa iyang report, niingon nga ang biktima gipusil makaduha sa ulo pasado alas 7:10 gabii sa Mayo 31.

Sumala sa imbestigasyon sa kapolisan sa Don Carlos, ang suspek kalit lang nahiabot dayong pusil sa biktima. Nisibat ang mamumuno padulong sa kamaisan bitbit ang kalibre .45 pistola nga iyang gigamit sa krimen.

Ang pamunoan sa kapolisan sa Don Carlos, gimandoan ni Police Col. Jun Mark J. Lagare, provincial director sa Bukidnon Police Provincial Office sa pagpahigayon sa imbestigasyon aron pagsuta sa motibo sa krimen ug pag-ila sa suspetsado.

Sinangguyan NHS sa Don Carlos gikawatan

Gikatahong gikawatan ang Sinangguyan National High School sa Munisipyo sa Don Carlos ug nadiskubri ang hitabo niadtong Pebrero 3.

Sumala sa taho sa kapolisan sa Don Carlos, ang nawala gikan sa tunghaan mao ang tulo ka telebisyon, tulo ka extension wires, duha ka speaker wires ug uban pa. Ang mga butang gikan sa upat ka lawak tunghaan sa Sinangguyan NHS.

Sa kinatibuk-an, ang kapolisan mitaho nga unom ka lawak tunghaan ang gisulod sa mga kawatan. Kini pinaagi sa pagguba sa mga kandado gamit ang metal rod.
Sa kasamtangan, nagpadayon pa ang imbestigasyon sa kapolisan sa Don Carlos aron pag-ila sa mga kawatan.

By: Diego M. Hidalgo