Sunday, November 30, 2025

Local

Ex-detainee rearrested in P2M Bukidnon shabu bust

0

Central Mindanao Newswatch - local newspaper

Share this post?


A former detainee was arrested anew during a drug buy-bust operation in Maramag, Bukidnon, the Philippine National Police Region 10 (PRO 10) said Thursday, August 28, 2025

In a statement, PRO 10 reported that the suspect was reportedly previously nabbed for illegal drugs in 2023.

During the buy-bust operation on Wednesday, August 25, authorities seized P2,080,800 worth of suspected shabu heat-sealed in 10 transparent plastic sachets, weighing about 306 grams.

Five other suspects, reportedly first-time offenders, were also arrested in the operation.

All six individuals are unemployed, and authorities believe the source of the illegal drugs originated from Wao, Lanao del Sur,” police said.

The suspects are now in the custody of the Maramag Municipal Police Station.

All face charges for violating the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.

Authorities also confiscated a gray belt, digital weighing scale, an Android phone, and three P1,000 bills used as buy-bust money.

“This successful operation demonstrates our unwavering commitment to protect our communities from the menace of illegal drugs. PRO10 will continue to intensify anti-drug operations to ensure the safety and security of the people,” PRO 10 regional director Police Brigadier General Rolindo Sugilon said. (Mariel Celine Serquiña/RF, GMA Integrated News)

Related Post

CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY (November 20, 2025, 7:58 pm) – Bukidnon province observed National Children’s Month this November by reaffirming its commitment to enforce laws against the production of Child Sexual Abuse or Exploitation Material (CSAEM) and the cases of online sexual abuse or exploitation of children (OSAEC) In the province’s Malaybalay City on Thursday,...
MALAYBALAY CITY, Bukidnon (09:45 PM November 22, 2025) — The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Revenue District Office (RDO) No. 99 ramped up its year-end tax compliance campaign aimed at strengthening taxpayer awareness and improving accuracy in financial reporting ahead of the close of the fiscal year RDO 99 held several sessions that drew business...
MANILA, Philippines (November 21, 2025 | 12:00am) — A temporary detour along a collapsed road section in Quezon, Bukidnon has been opened to motorists, according to the Department of Public Works and Highways The DPWH said the opening of the temporary road in Barangay Palacapao allows limited passage for motorists and residents while repair is...